sexta-feira, janeiro 14, 2005

some things are just meant to happen...

ah yeah, from the start, I apologize to my brazilian friends that don't understand english, but I'm in the mood of writing in english =p

well, you see... I ended last year confused. I started on the new year decided... I had a thing I had to do, people who was with me during the transition know what I mean (or to explain better, not a thing I had to do but just... someone... they know what I'm talking about =p ).
and so, I saw what that I can close some doors. maybe they will lock, maybe not - but at this time I don't care. I'd hate to lose her friendship, but my feelings aren't the same they once were, and I cannot fool myself or her, it wouldn't be fair to what I once felt for her.

and know there's this new someone who enters my life so suddenly, but so... decided. And then I decide. I see that it's not about who, but about what you feel. And I'm feeling alive, after the fall-back I've had last week, feeling what I've felt this last 3... 4 days (since thursday) is more than anything I've felt before. It made me see what life is all about...

what can I say about her? do you know me? okay, imagine my hair a little shorter, cherry-like color... imagine me with tits and a nice butt =p imagine that I'm beautiful... beyond anything you've ever seen before. That's her. We're completely alike, we've done the same things, we wanna do the same things, we've passed through the same things, we like the same kind of music in general... we've felt the same thing this last days, since we met thursday...

yeah, I'm in a crush... she said she's too, and I feel that's true. What? You wanna know what I'm thinking about it? Nothing, I'm just letting it roll... for what I know, she's everything now (and if she were here, she would say that she isn't the whole thing, but half of it... that I'm the other half *^_^*)
well, gotta go sleep, someone's gotta wake up to work tomorrow, right? =p

-yuske out.