sábado, maio 03, 2003

Evanescence - Bring Me To Life


How can you see into my eyes like open doors?
Leading you down into my core where I�ve become so numb..
Without a soul, my spirit sleeping somewhere cold,
Until you find it there and lead it back home.


[Chorus]
(Wake me up) Wake me up inside
(I can�t wake up) Wake me up inside
(Save me) Call my name and save me from the dark
(Wake me up) Bid my blood to run
(I can�t wake up) Before I come undone
(Save me) Save me from the nothing I�ve become


Now that I know what I�m without
You can't just leave me
Breathe into me and make me real
Bring me to life


[Chorus]


(Bring me to life) I�ve been living a lie, there�s nothing inside
(Bring me to life)


Frozen inside
Without your touch
Without your love
Darling, only you are the life among the dead


All this time I can't believe I couldn't see
Kept in the dark but you were there in front of me

I�ve been sleeping a thousand years it seems
Got to open my eyes to everything
Without a thought without a voice without a soul
Don't let me die here, there must be something more

Bring me to life


[Chorus]


(Bring me to life) I�ve been living a lie, there�s nothing inside
(Bring me to life)